Ten Commandments from Exodus 20
1And God spake all these words, saying,
2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- 4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
- 7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- 8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- 12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- 13Thou shalt not kill.
- 14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- 15Thou shalt not steal.
- 16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- 17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
A copy of the list of the Ten Commandments from Exodus 20 is listed above.
You may use this copy of the list, or use the one in Deuteronomy 5.
Now you can print a copy of the Printable Copy of Ten Commandments list.
Children Ten Commandments List
1. Have no other gods.
2. Have no idols.
3. Honor God's name.
4. Honor the Sabbath day.
5. Honor your parents.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not perjure yourself.
10. Do not covet.
Obey the commandments.
2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Weekly Bible Verses
And he declared unto you his covenant, which he
commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and
he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Moses and the Commandments
Moses and the Ten Commandments
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the
faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with
them that love him and keep his commandments to a
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Jesus taught us to keep the list of the Ten Commandments.
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
A partial copy of the Ten Commandments can be found in Romans 13.
List your unique copy of your business designs with these products: